Monday, September 01, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU OLD BAG!--Just joking. Really girl I hope you had the best freaking day ever!

I had a draining day today, but I think it all has come close to pass. My neck is starting to tightened up on me again, and I had a migraine earlier, so I slept most of the noonish and after away. I woke up with a less painful migraine, and eventually I slept it all away. I still have the tightness in my neck and back, but a heating pad can ease that.

Our on-line store is coming along okay. E-Bay has had some glitches and sometimes our store will show up empty. They promised to fix it right away, we'll see I guess. All of the alpacas have been shaved, and I'm not sure how many times I have explained this, but oh well. I may have to sell my shares back when I move out of state (God Willing) , but we'll see. I may just do my own store when we get down there. Scott and I had talked about selling fair trade items, but we'll have to see what God has in store for us.

I was trying to explain to some people that Scott and I are trying to float our way through things, so that God and just bring His wind and turn us easily in any direction He desires. My mom thinks I'm nuts, but so does everyone. My sister and brother think if we move we should just buy a house, but Scott and I don't want that-we want to be able to up and go when God calls. They care for us and all, but they don't understand our faith, or even faith alone. My mom is stuck on the idea that every GOOD person goes to Heaven, and that Jesus did live, but who was he REALLY? They don't understand how we believe in God. For all I know, they haven't been saved, but sometimes it sounds like they belive, and sometimes they sound like they believe in something else......See my confusion with my family. I'm so confused about them that I can't even put it plain English...Give it to God..Heather, just give it to the Boss, cause He DOES know.

My six day off weekend is almost over....

tears falling Well I got somethings done and tried to enjoy every moment with my family, but somehow there has been a stress build-up and I've been trying to figure out how to keep things together, I've got to try to be the only person that can stay strong enough to figure out a solution to this madness. ----I broke, and had a venting party with my mom. It helped, but then I gave it to God, and I was healed---YAY!

Now I'm just chillin' and about to go to sleep again........Goodness I'm starting to feel old. My knees aren't stable, they wobble and grind a lot...I still need to make an appointment with my doc, but I know he's just going to refer me to Physical therapy, which I have done many times, and if it didn't make a things worse, it didn't make a difference either. Please pray that he'll suggest what I need to do to get this fixed........I don't know what else to do..See ya!

( 4.5 weeks until Cairn!!!!!!!)