Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Hey, another day has gone by and so much has happened! My siblings and I have a store now! Rock on! I also have just started my six day off fiasco! I need to go to bed, but I'm too wired.....too much caffiene, I suppose. But if it weren't for that I would have fell asleep at work last night....Big No-No. Work was the same as it ever was. My Pod-leader ( No not from the Pod People) came in all grouchy because it was suppose to be her day off, but our consumer stayed home from class cause he had stomach flu. She's not too much of a morning person anyways. My consumer was okay, just a little groggy. I was out with him the other night and someone asked me if I was scared working with him, because of his size. (he's 6'2" at 320lbs.) . They don't understand that even though he may have a temper, he would never do anything like that to anyone. He's just a big bear. I guess that still amazes people though. I don't even think about it anymore, cause I know him and how to calm him down too. Work-work-work.

I get to play with my kids for 6 days!!! It's like a huge present. Unfortunately Scott has to work today and Friday (maybe, depending on the weather), but I will still get to see him Thursday and all weekend, so I can deal. I'm trying to find better ways to construct my down time at work, (which is about 8 hours straight!) I wrote a song last night---never knew I had it in me...and then I wrote a "want poem", then the rest of the time I watched movies, and played a computer game on my sister's laptop. Yee-haw!

Well, I suppose I best close----this time with a prayer:

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you for all that you have done, all that you are doing, and all that you will do. Thank you for clearing my mind these past couple of days to see the light of day, instead of doubt and worry. Please let my family find the way you wish for us to go. Right now every person in my family is going through something very trying, please be with them and help them through these hard times as you prepare them for something down the road. In Christ's name I pray----Amen!