Thursday, September 11, 2003

I woke up with a headache this morning and a grouchy little girl. Still have the headache and a butt load of things to do and anticipate going to the office to see if I even have a check to get my oil changed so we can spend time with family who arrived from Texas last night. Oh I wish my brain would stop.

Another thing is I know there is going to be a lot of change when we move where ever, but I wonder how much of it is forced and how much allowed. I wish I didn't have so much time in between to think about this, just because I react better with situations at hand not ones that may happen or could happen this way or that way or a gazillion other ways. Plus, I like being spontaneous, because I normally don't forget as many things as I do when I plan something..... Oh I hate my brain.