Saturday, October 11, 2003

Well a new day has past and one has yet to come. Its been a weird day. I was just thinking about what my son used to call his thoughts or ideas...He used to say when he wanted to do something that his "urn" would tell him he needed to do it. He tried this tactic to get away with some things we wouldn't allow. We sometimes would laugh from the cuteness.

I feel as though I'm getting stuck inside myself. I feel when I talk to people, I start to wonder if they are really listening. I get interrupted a lot too...I wish sometimes I could just get it all out. My doc said I'll be tired and worn for at least a month physically, but emotionally it may take a while. I don't know........God has something to do with me. I just wish I knew what.

I've been making a nightly list on paper of things I thank God for. I first want to be angry with God about it all, but then I remind myself that its not his doing....So I do this to remind myself of every great thing he has brought into my life. I think it helps a lot.