Tuesday, May 14, 2013

No body's Home

When I started this blog, "I Find Myself In A Cage Sometimes" , I told it like it was. Everything I was feeling, went out......well not everything. There were some things I couldn't talk about. It wasn't a rule, per say, but would definitely cause chaos around me. I think to this day try and avoid chaos. I want to talk about a girl. A girl with no mother, no father, no body but herself and two older siblings for boundaries, or shall I say lack there of. My parents are alive, even to this very day. My mother divorced my father when I was 6 months old and was a single mother of three children without any help from anyone except herself. So due to lack of boundaries and discipline, things happened. Very, very bad things happened. I'm dedicating this blog to that part of the heart that needs to speak even though she's not being heard. But if you hear me, try to hear the love I actually do have for my family, no matter what we have been through.