Monday, October 13, 2003

WHOOO-HOO!!!!! My baby girl went peepee in the potty for her first time today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has been fighting me lately to get on the potty, but finally today I found out that she needs a toy to play with while she is there. Granted this may have to change from toy to book to snack or drink, but whatever works, we'll go with the flow. This is too awesome. The sooner we get her out of diapers the better-cheaper too. I tried to put her in just plain underwear earlier, but I soon figured it was a bad idea considering this place has carpet in every single freaking room. When I trained Mikah, we didn't have carpet anywhere (at my mom's) and all of the furniture was washable. Here, we may have to get the vinyl lined underwear until she's good at it. (I know this is a lot on the potty talk, but you'll have to excuse me I'm excited!)

Another thing is that they really want me bad at work, and I may be going back to nights, but if I did I would only be working three days on the weekend to avoid a babysitter. We'll see. Scott won't like it, but it'll only be until we move. We'll have to pray on it, and I ask that everyone pray for God's decision to be known. Well better go do some work world--later!