Sunday, November 16, 2003

Looking at the Light

I've been researching a side learning thing for medical transcription courses that I can do at home. I believe I would be better off learning at my own pace at home with the kidlings than to go to the building and have more expenses at hand. This is something I could do at home job wise, and make a living as well. Plus we can do it anywhere. If we feel God's tug, we can leave and go and I can take my work on the road. Yay! We'll see what I find and all that fun stuff and take it from there.

I've been doing better lately. My husband would joke with me and say its all in my head, (due to the fact that I'm crazy and all...but this is okay with me) and some days I would have to say I agree with him. Emotions can really suck at times. They can over take you before you even realize what emotion you are experiencing. Most of the time I do feel crazy, but really all I'm feeling is human. Its been over a month since we lost the baby and I really think I'm doing nothing but improving.